Top Ten Reasons Why It Costs More than your own haircut to Get Your Canine Groomed.
1. The likelihood of you pooping on your stylist is pretty slim. (Given the self-embarrassment level with this one, I think it is a safe bet!)
2. You don’t bite or scratch your stylist (Again, theoretically)
3. Your stylist only washes and cuts the hair on your head.
4. Your haircut does not include a manicure or pedicure.
5. You sit still for your stylist. (Theoretically)
6. Your stylist does not remove the boogies from your eyes.
7. Your stylist does not clean your ears.
8. Your stylist does not give you a sanitary trim. (For info on what a Sanitary Trim is, see our Groomer)
9. You do not go eight weeks without washing or brushing your hair. (Hopefully!)
10. Your stylist does not wash and clean your groin.